Solar Installation Process
More than a million homes have already gone solar in Australia and many more homeowners are considering installing solar. If you’re in the market for solar, you probably want to know what actually happens during a solar panel installation,
Planning & Design
KNOW YOUR ENERGY CONSUMPTION
Best Solar Panel in Sydney
Our Customers Reviews
Simpli Solar are an Expert team of solar energy professionals. Great service provided right from planning to installation and kudos to the after-sales service. Really impressed.
Very good product and after-sales service. I am fully satisfied with APS Panels and inverter. Have our own grid system and we are very happy with the solar system. Now we are free to pay electricity bills and all for 30years.
Excellent power production by installed 3.2 kwp system. Thanks a lot, ASP 😀🎉
My bill has remarkably declined. Prior to Simpli Solar, my bill was in the thousands
GET TO KNOW YOUR ROOF
- Roof Features- Are there any hazards on the road?
- Roof Shading- At some stage of the day, are there any large portions of the roof shaded by trees. Building and so on. Are there any trees that might have more direct sunshine to be removed?
- Roof Face- North-facing roofs are at least for panel positions, so if you have a west, south, or east face roof, based on the space available, a roof mount is suitable for you.
- Roof Type- Is your roof asphalt, metal with penetration, or metal without penetration?
- Roof Size- How high is the roof? We strongly recommend that you have precise roof measurements if you have limited roof space or a tricky roof configuration.
- Plan ahead! Will you add home upgrades that may need more solar coverage (i.e. new building, baths, jacuzzi?)